Monday 9 May 2011

I've been having some health issues lately that are starting to worry me.


Firstly, I've been getting headaches lately. Constant headaches. They feel like migraines, but I'm not sure they are. I was told that they are also attached to my eyes, I got a new prescription, and the dr. said it should help, but it's only made it worse. I wore the new glasses for like 2 weeks, and I had to go back to the old ones. I can't take the pain. I don't know what to do. I can't make the headaches go away.

I've also been having a really strange problem. Basically, I've been having blackouts during *that time* of the month. I don't completely pass out, but I lose focus and I can't see straight or think. The last time it happened I spent 3 hours trying to stop myself from passing out. Granted I was crazy stressed with school, but regardless. It was really scary. I've been diagnosed with 4 different things, and none of them have panned out. I am starting to get worried.

I work for my cousin for the summer. I take care of his daughter. She is my age, but she has something called a 1P36 Deletion, which means basically that she's about 2 years old mentally. She also has epilepsy. My biggest fear is that I'm going to have a blackout while she's having a seizure. It scares the hell out of me, especially if we're on the road.

I really want the dr's to figure out what's going on so I know how to plan my future.

1 comment: